8 TV Shows I Watch
- Scrubs. I had never watched an episode until the summer of 2007. Now I own all seven seasons on DVD. It's been moved to ABC and hopefully will end it's eight-year run properly now (NBC really screwed Bill Lawrence over). It's remained well-written and funny throughout the years. Kudos to Bill.
- 30 Rock. Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin. *giggle*
- Saturday Night Live. It's still funny, usually. I'm going to miss Amy Poehler.
- 60 Minutes. We always watched it at home when I was a child. I think it made me appreciate good journalism all the much more.
- Dead Like Me. It's no longer on TV, but I just discovered it so it's new to me. Dark, funny commentary on the human existence.
- The Simpsons. Sure, I don't watch recent episodes every time they're on. But I have through season eight on DVD and it still makes me laugh. Purple monkey dishwasher.
- Lost. A simple (yet complex) pleasure.
- Moonlighting. Probably the best thing ABC ever produced. And my favorite show of all time. It's got David Addison. Enough said.
8 Favorite Restaurants
- Le Mistral. Only been there once, but I'd eat there weekly if we could afford it.
- 2941. Also only been there once, but ooo la la!
- Rabieng. One of the best Thai places ever.
- 2 Amys. Warren, where are you?
- The Italian Store. Right alongside 2Amys for the best pizza around.
- Sushi Taro. Best sushi I've had in the DC area, besides the sushi counter at the Harris Teeter. :-)
- Bojangles. Still love that greasy fried chicken.
- Sammy T's. Have to make a pit-stop in Fredericksburg anytime we're driving up or down I-95. Always good food and lots of vegetarian choices too.
8 Things That Happened To Me or That I Did Today
- Was woken up multiple times by poor, sickly Zachary. He has yet another yucky cold.
- Cleaned up the attic. (Yesterday was basement cleanup and classic technology reorganization day.)
- Updated Windows Live One Care with a new prepaid subscription. That'll be the last time, seeing that Microsoft is dropping the product and offering a free anti-virus download sometime next year.
- Watched some football!
- Got Zachary to sit up, with assistance, for a little while. He's getting stronger.
- Prepared some gifts.
- Took more Tylenol and Sudafed for this cold that just won't quit.
- Lit the menorah for the first night of Hanukkah! Benny enjoyed it.
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
- Zachary sitting up, crawling, and walking.
- Benny mowing the lawn.
- Windows 7.
- SharePoint 14.
- The new PKI module.
- A vacation.
8 Things I Wish For